Thursday, August 16, 2007

Boy…post Garnett trade, the NBA sure is boring right now…to wit:

Clips signed PG Brevin Knight and PF Josh Powell…who knew Brevin Knight was even alive?

Here’s a name to remember…Renardo Sidney, a 6’10” 245 lb. junior at Artesia High School in California, who is thought by some to be the best player in the at the high school level in the United States, if not the world…

Local Raps star Chris Bosh left the US Olympic qualifying team with plantar fasciitis, which bothered him all of last year…here’s hoping he gets lots of rest before training camp…

The Jazz have signed 7’2” centre Kyrylo Fesenko to a three-year, $2.45 million contract which includes a $500,000 buyout paid to his former club.

Small forward Ime Udoka, late of Portland expects to sign two-year guaranteed deal for around $2 million to be the eventual Bruce Bowen replacement…

Reggie Miller told ESPN's Dan Patrick yesterday that he still hasn't made up his mind on coming back with the Celtics: "I have no idea what I'm going to do…I'm working out twice a day. It would be irresponsible of me not to go full bore now to see what I can do. I'll make a decision soon. Six or seven days ago I started two-a-days, and I probably have 10 days left of that…By the middle of September I should have an answer."

Sacramento continues to explore trading PG Mike Bibby to the Heat, but would want PG Jason Williams and PF Udonis Haslem to complete the deal…word is, the Kings might want to do a bigger deal and package in SF Kenny Thomas or PF Shareef Abdur-Rahim.

Oh my god…http://www.dailymotion.com/Herbert-Leonard/video/x2r09s_massive-mouth_fun…that’s all you can say is Oh my god…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home